Xinke FRC Premium Cotton Treated, NFPA2112 Flame Retardant Coverall
Xinke FRC fabrics are soft in-hand feel, comfortable, and safety in mind. Xinke FRC fabrics were created with a unique blend of 88% cotton and 12% nylon to provide higher tensile, tear strength, enhance wear life, and protective performance. The fabric is engineered to focus the excellent abrasion resistance of the nylon on the outer surface to prolong garment wear life, while the cotton fibers are focused towards the skin to optimize comfort. The flame retardant properties of the fabric are guaranteed even after 100 washes (tested according to NFPA 2112) and it meet the standard PPE 2.
Made from unique blend of 88% cotton and 12% nylon treated fire retardant fabric, suitable use in marine, oil & gas and general heavy duty industry.
- Comfortable to wear with good moisture management and soft hand feel
- Higher tensile and tear strength to enchance wear life and protective performance.
- 88% cotton, 12% Nylon 260gsm, Fire Retardant Cotton threated
- NFPA 2112 (100 wash fire retardant properties guaranteed)
- EN ISO 11612:2008, EN ISO 11611:2007
- ASTM F1959
- Machine washable
- Water Shrinkage 2%-3%
- 2 front chest pockets, 2 rear hip pockets, ruler pocket, swing pocket
- Triple Stitches with FR Thread
- 2 way FR brass zipper opening to trouser
- 6X2" FR reflective tapes across arms, legs and back
- Elastic on wrists, reinforced at all points of strain
- Colour: Navy Blue, Dark Blue, Royal Blue, Drak Green, Yellow, Orange and Red
- Size: S-7XL
- Customize design or logo service available